The fourth week of pregnancy does not have that many symptoms as one would expect. The fertilized egg does slowly sink in the lining of the uterus. This implantation is what is felt that is very similar to ovulation. The four week pregnancy can also lead to some other mild symptoms.
- The blasto-cyst burrows into the lining of the womb. This separates the cells which become placenta and slowly forms the baby. All of this can lead to some amount of nausea and morning sickness. This is due to the development of the baby in the first few weeks of the pregnancy.
- There will also be slight migraines and swelling of the feet. This is also seen during the later stages of pregnancy. The symptoms are quite mild but there are many who will feel morning sickness more frequently at the start.
- One can also feel very tired but not exhausted. There are ways to relieve this. Some exercises are built for pregnant women so that they can channel their stress and strain properly. At week 4 the woman can also do some light yoga to relieve the tension, anxiety and feeling of tiredness.
- There can be a lot of food cravings. This is because she is eating for two and also because of the hormonal changes within the body. This leads to a heightened sense of appetite. Do give into these cravings since food is required for the nourishment of the baby and the mother-to-be.
- There can also be aversions to different smells and tastes. This can be due to the HCG level that increases within the body. It is better to avoid them as much as possible and be as comfortable as possible.
- The chances of miscarriage increases in such an early stage so it is best to remain careful.