Pregnancy week by week
In the fourth week of pregnancy everything is confirmed for sure and your baby has also started developing. Since your baby is in the initial phases of development you need to take extreme care of yourself so that it enhances the healthy development of the child. As this is the week that will coincide with your periods you may start feeling the changes happening inside your body from this week.
Symptoms noticed in fourth week of pregnancy:
- There is an increase in the pregnancy symptoms in this week. You may feel morning sickness, bloating, vomiting, headache, frequent urinations, and poor appetite.
- You’ll feel tired in this week and will also get frequent feeling of nausea.
- In the fourth week of pregnancy, you may feel little cramping around your lower stomach area.
- Even if you are not facing all or any of these symptoms, there is nothing to worry about. You may start feeling this by 5th or 6th week of pregnancy.
Child growth in the third week of pregnancy
Although physical changes have started taking place in your child also, still your child is very small. The two structures that also get developed in the fourth week of pregnancy are yolk sac and amnion to support the development of the baby. Placenta also gets developed by this week which is responsible for supplying blood and oxygen to the baby. The baby also grows his arms and leg buds during this week.
Care that should be taken during fourth week of pregnancy:
- This week is very crucial as many changes start occurring from this week onwards hence you must take very good care of you and should not engage yourself in strenuous physical tasks from now onwards.
- Be relaxed and don’t feel stressed because it may affect the healthy growth of your body.
- You are also required to eat healthy diet which you can divide in small servings and must take at regular intervals to enhance the growth and development of the baby.
- You must consult your doctor about the things and medicines that you are required to completely avoid during pregnancy.